Saturday, October 22, 2016

Who Are You On Halloween?

Yep, that’s me, traditional to a fault.  Have you ever eaten a candied apple?  I tried it once.  I love the fragrance.  Maybe if the apple was peeled and cut into bite-sized chunks I’d try to eat something like that again.  Otherwise leave me to my peanut M&Ms and my “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown,” and I’m a traditional happy camper. 

All rights reserved by Vanessence

You Are Traditional on Halloween

Halloween is all about the things you’ve loved since you were a kid. It’s a holiday of big traditions for you.
You love carving pumpkins, eating candied apples, trick-or-treaters, and old horror movies.

You would never be found dressing up as the latest celebrity. You’re much more likely to go for an old standby like witch or vampire.
Halloween has a lot of history for you, and you’re not about to throw it all away for the latest Halloween trend!




via WordPress

Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment