Sunday, September 10, 2017

Le Sigh

I am not one of the cool kids and can barely type on my phone to save my life.  So here are 1000 words in picture form.
My favorite tech pet is dying.  Blue screens of death all week long (and I suspect a MS update is to blame for that).  Now the network card is dead. 

I am scrambling trying to find a refurbished Windows 7 machine.  *sigh* 

It has been a crappy week.  But thankfully not a week from Hell.  Had that fun for a year in 03-04; nor do I live in TX or FL.  So, things could be a lot worse.

Love, hugs, and many prayers for my TX and FL friends!!  💓

Hopefully I’ll have another computer set up soon.  At least I have a few posts pre-posted, lol. 

That’s what’s been going on for me. Aren’t you just pea green with envy?  lololol 😂😂

I miss you. 

Vanessa 




via WordPress

Uncategorized

No comments:

Post a Comment