Saturday, May 12, 2018

The Soap Bubble Test

Details!  Yes, details are important!  I suppose sometimes I can get a bit … annoying about some details.  I’ve worked in banking, and if the balance isn’t to the penny, there can be problems, so exactness has it’s place! 
But, I would have to say that I AM a bit of a dreamer.  Big time, actually.  🙂  Isn’t’ that were ideas are born, in dreams?  😉

All rights reserved by Vanessence

You Are Somewhat Exacting

You are a well rounded person who can see both small details and the whole picture. You are very balanced.

You are slow to act. You like to weigh your options carefully before deciding what to do.

You are extremely down to earth. You aren’t much of a dreamer – you’re a doer.

You are a bit mysterious and withdrawn. You have deep spirituality that others can’t grasp.



via WordPress

Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment