Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Twins!

Me and Cap are twins!

Well … he’s turning 36, and I’m turning 34 (again) but we share a birthday!

DZ9PwU2X4AMEJPc

This is the picture I have as my tablet wallpaper.  My husband thinks I’m a little too old for such things, but I ask you, is anyone ever too old for a good old fashioned superhero?  Even someone who’s been 34 as many times as I have?  No, I think not!

I miss the shield.  I haven’t seen the latest Avengers movie yet but I hear that Cap’s iconic shield has been done away with.  I suppose that’s okay, considering he has the beard now.   The beard definitely works.  πŸ™‚

Happy Birthday, Cap! 

Come on by and I’ll make us a cake!  Red, white, and blue, of course.  πŸ™‚

All rights reserved by Vanessence

 

Phone Pics 2014 (591)
(the cake I actually made for my son’s 13th birthday a few years ago  πŸ™‚ )



via WordPress

Birthday, Captain America

No comments:

Post a Comment