Saturday, August 10, 2019

Which Ocean Are You?

You Are the Atlantic Ocean

You are down to earth and very practical. You are quite content with the way the world is.
You value tradition and old fashioned ways of doing things. You try to slow down and appreciate your life.

You are quite serious, and you see the ocean as more of a thing of reflection and deep beauty.
You love the quiet of a crisp day at the beach. You love the idea of being by the sea, alone with your thoughts.

This is one of the results from the quiz, Which Ocean Are You?

*****

I thought it was interesting how this got me so spot on, yet I was born and raised near the Pacific and I thought I would have gotten that result.  Things that make you go, “Hmm!”  😀

 

All rights reserved by Vanessence



via WordPress

Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment