Saturday, January 25, 2020

Chewing the Fat

Have you ever had a January start out so rough that it felt like the whole year was doomed?

I’ve kind of had a January like that. 

I think I’ve spent more time in bed trying to recover than I’ve spent doing anything else.  If it hasn’t been one thing, it’s been another.

Thankfully, I’ve had my blog on auto-pilot and had some posts already up, but I do have a lot to catch up on in the blogosphere.

One tiny bright spot though, I did manage to finish rendering my bacon fat.  Now, that may not seem like much to you, but  you reach for any silver lining you can find sometimes and it’s nice to check a box on my “done” list, so I’m claiming it.  🙂

There’s nothing like a plate of eggs cooked in bacon butter to make a body feel better. 

And how has your 2020 been so far?

Love, Vanessa

20200117_125158

20200117_124754



via WordPress

Personal, Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment