Saturday, August 22, 2020

What Does Your Favorite Summer Activity Say About You?

“You Are Unique”

Because you are quiet and sweet, others tend to underestimate your abilities. You are a force.
You enjoy your alone time, but you can also hang in a crowd… provided that it’s the right crowd.
You lay the groundwork for months or years before you act. You like to be completely and totally prepared.
When you’re allowed to do your own thing, you really shine. You need to be independent to thrive.

 What Does Your Favorite Summer Activity Say About You?

*****

Well, I am quiet, not too sure about the sweet part!  It’s true I do take my time laying the groundwork, though!  I do like to be prepared – I’d have make a good boy scout, maybe, if I’d been a boy, lol. 

All rights reserved by Vanessence

 


via WordPress

Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment