Saturday, September 5, 2020

What’s Your Summer Anthem?

In honor of the last weekend of Summer …

“You Are ‘Cruel Summer'”

You can’t stand the summer and can’t wait for it to be over. At least, that’s how you feel about this summer.
You’re not so into the heat, and you feel like this season is overrated. You’ll take a crisp fall day instead.

You may not like the summer, but you find your solace where you can. And that solace usually involves air conditioning.
This summer may be cruel, but you’ll get through it. You have the other wonderful three seasons as a reward!

 
 
 
 

What’s Your Summer Anthem?

*****

Ha!  I have to laugh!  This one got me down pretty good!  I do hate summer, for the most part.  I can’t stand heat and/or humidity, so it’s really a struggle for me to get through.  I understand that lots of people really love it though!

All rights reserved by Vanessence

 


via WordPress

Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment