Saturday, October 29, 2022

Where Should You Spend Halloween?

You Should Stay Home
You don’t like to get too spooky during this scary night. You’re more of the festive type.
You love making people happy on Halloween, and that usually involved giving out lots of treats to neighborhood kids.

You are all about having the best treats – whether they’re temporary tattoos for trick-or-treaters or homemade cupcakes for friends.
You believe that kids going door to door is one of the coolest things about Halloween. You do what you can to keep the tradition alive!

*****

Yes!!  😀  When my kids were little and we’d take them out, they’d ask why I wasn’t wearing a costume, too.  I always replied, “I am!  I’m going as ‘the mom.’”  That’s how I roll now on Halloween.

All rights reserved by Vanessence



via WordPress

Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment