Monday, February 29, 2016

In An Introvert’s Head

I found this article …

Dear Extroverts,

We love your energy and excitement. But as introverts, we sometimes feel misunderstood. We wish you could visualize what’s going on inside our brains—you might be surprised! Here are six illustrations of what it’s like to be in our heads.

Sincerely,

Introverts

6 Illustrations That Show What It’s Like In An Introvert’s Head

 

Some of the images felt really spot-on, like this one:
56c630021500002a000b0528

I kind of laughed, because I’ve heard this a lot in my life, and each time I have, I wanted to reply, “What do you mean ‘quiet’?  There are so many conversations going on in here I can’t keep track of them all!”  It’s a virtual cacophony, lol. 

That’s part of the blessing, and the curse, of blogging.  There are so many conversations going on internally, that you never run out of things to say.  That’s a blessing, because it’s hard to be bored that way.  The curse is trying to decide which thing to focus on and write about. 

Anyway, you might get a kick out of the article.  You can read it here: 6 Illustrations That Show What It’s Like In An Introvert’s Head

All rights reserved by Vanessence


Filed under: Relationships Tagged: Article, Introverts, Relationships

via WordPress

Relationships, Article, Introverts

No comments:

Post a Comment