Friday, July 1, 2016

Funnies

imagesLOL

Lighter Fare?

– My goal for 2016 was to lose just 10 pounds.  Only 15 to go.

– I ate salad for dinner!  Mostly croutons & tomatoes.  Really  just one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce.  And cheese.  FINE, it was a pizza.  I ate a pizza.

– I don’t mean to brag but……I finished my 14-day diet in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

– A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.

– A thief broke into my  house last night……He started searching for money so I woke up and searched with him.

*****

I confess, the third one made me laugh out loud. 😆

Have an awesome Independence Day Weekend, or 1st weekend in July for those outside the US!

All rights reserved by Vanessence




via WordPress

Funnies, Jokes, Laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment