Saturday, August 13, 2016

The New Hair Color Test

I picked this one because it’s probably the closest to what my natural color was, and sometimes I really miss it, but that pink one was pretty tempting! 
I have to state though, that despite what the quiz says, I am pretty much never bored.  And I’m not charming.

All rights reserved by Vanessence

You Are Glowing
You believe that it’s best to be straight-forward with people. Truth wins out for you.
You’re quite the charmer. You know how to get what you want from almost anyone.

You believe that the world is brimming with possibilities. It’s up to you to sort through them.
You are easily bored, and you always find unique ways to do things. You go crazy if you’re not allowed to innovate.




via WordPress

Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment