Friday, January 6, 2017

Funnies

Very Punny

A man was hospitalized with 6 plastic horses inside him…
The Doctor descibed his condition as Stable.

To the guy who invented Zero….
Thanks for Nothing.

What’s the difference between ignorance and apathy?
I don’t know and I don’t care.

What’s the difference between “Out of Sight and Out of Mind”?
Invisible Idiot.

When Noah was loading the Ark where did he put the bee’s?
In the Ark-Hives

I changed my I-Pods name to Titanic…
It’s Syncing now.

How did I escape Iraq?
Iran

And Now, Some Groaners😀

I bet the Butcher he couldn’t reach the meat on the top shelf…
He said the Steaks were too high.

A world renowned Chef undercooked the meat..
It was a Rare Misteak

Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool…
So I gave him a glass of water.

I used to think I was indecisive…
But now I’m not so sure.

I was trying to find a good chemistry pun…
But all the good ones Argon

*****

Hahaha!  Oh I do love me some puns! 

Have a wonderful first-weekend-of-the-New-Year! 

All rights reserved by Vanessence




via WordPress

Funnies, Jokes, Laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment