Sunday, January 8, 2017

What’s Your Hidden Talent?

This made me laugh.  I took this quiz twice and got two different answers.  Depends on my mood I guess!  I don’t think I’m all that rebellious, but I do like behind the scenes.  Also, I think I do understand people.  Sometimes, they really don’t like that. 

All rights reserved by Vanessence

Your Hidden Talent is Your Rebellion
You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.

It’s people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You’re just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

 
Your Hidden Talent is Understanding People
Your natural talent is interpersonal relations and dealing with people.
You communicate well and are able to bring disparate groups together.

Your calming presence helps everything go more smoothly.
People crave your praise and complements.




via WordPress

Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment