Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Family Movie Night

My family kindly indulged me on Family Movie Night a couple weeks ago, and were good with watching Mary Poppins Returns. My husband and I both agreed it was an excellent “throwback” movie, in the Disney style of musical, much like the original Mary Poppins. There was singing, there was dancing, there were bright and bold colors. Not a single supercalifragilisticexpialidocious could be found, however. That give me a tiny sad.

Regardless, it was a fun movie, and quite nostalgic, even though it was new.

At the end, I asked my son, who is 17, what he thought, since he’s never seen the original.

His reply?

“Spoiler alert, Poppins is Thanos.”

😂😂😂😂😂



via WordPress

Family Life, Family, Mary Poppins Returns, Movies, Son

No comments:

Post a Comment