Friday, April 12, 2019

Funnies

Morning Joy

Renee and Daniel have been married for over 50 years. One morning, they both awake from a good night’s sleep. As usual, Daniel reaches over and takes her hand in his.
“Don’t touch me,” says Renee.
“Why not, my dear?” replies a shocked Daniel.
“Because,” says Renee, “I’m dead.”
“What on earth are you talking about?” says Daniel, “We’re both lying here in bed together and we’re talking to one another. How can you be dead?”
“But I am, Daniel,” says Renee, “I’m definitely dead. I’m sure of it.”
“So what makes you think you’re dead?” asks Daniel.
“Because I woke up this morning and nothing hurts.”

*****

I can relate to this a little too well!  Every morning, let the pain begin!  If nothing hurt when I woke up, I’d probably think I was dead, too, lol.

Have a wonderful weekend!

All rights reserved by Vanessence



via WordPress

Funnies, Jokes, Laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment