Saturday, February 15, 2020

Rest in Peace, My Beloved

I don’t even know how to begin to tell you.  I have news.  It is not good. 

My husband, https://endanegered.wordpress.com/, passed away in the wee hours this morning.  It looks like probably a heart attack but I won’t know for sure until I hear back from the coroner. 

The kids and I are trying to process.  They went to bed shortly after we got back from the hospital, and really, I need to go to bed, too, but … yeah.

Please pray for us.

So please be patient with me while I try to process this.  Not sure when I’ll be online.  Thank you for understanding.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good night, sweet prince.  And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Vanessa



via WordPress

Personal, Death, Grief, Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment