Saturday, February 29, 2020

The Diagonal Test

You Are Meticulous

You are smart, clever, and perceptive. You know how to synthesize and process information.
You notice every detail, and you are good at finding inconsistencies. Nothing slips by you.
You often see things that other people never notice. When you imagine how something should look, you see it clearly in your mind.
You are more of a thinker than a talker. When you speak, you usually have something important to say.

 

 

This is one of the results from the quiz, The Diagonal Test

*****

Well, I certainly like to think I’m smart!  LOLOL  Not sure many other would agree!  I am definitely more a thinker than a talker.  Unless I know you really well, and then I don’t shut up. 

All rights reserved by Vanessence



via WordPress

Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment