Saturday, April 11, 2020

What Kind of Storm Are You?

You Are a Blizzard

You are both dangerous but beautiful. People both welcome you and fear you.
You can cause a lot of trouble and even destruction. Some would argue that you’re worth it though!
You tend to overtake people and change everything. You aren’t subtle, but you are sometimes hard to see through.
There is a quiet and stillness that you sometimes bring. Some find you to be quite peaceful.

This is one of the results from the quiz, What Kind of Storm Are You?

*****

Pbbfft.  I’m neither dangerous nor beautiful.  And no one fears me.  I am pretty quiet though!  I’ve had several people say that, and it was one thing my husband loved about me.  🙂

All rights reserved by Vanessence



via WordPress

Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment