Friday, September 18, 2015

Funnies

The Gun Purchase

Went over to the local Bass Pro Shop to get a 9mm for home protection.

When I was ready to pay for the gun and ammo, the cashier said, “Strip down, facing me.” Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed. When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card reader!

I’ve been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to Seniors a little clearer.  I still don’t think I looked that bad.

*****

HA!  Yeah, those card reader things can get confusing!  Winking smile

Have a great weekend! 

All rights reserved by Vanessence


Filed under: Funnies, Jokes, Laughing Tagged: Funnies, Jokes, Laughing

via WordPress

Funnies, Jokes, Laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment