Friday, October 2, 2015

Funnies

Try the Internet

“C’mon Ma you have got to try it” I pleaded to my elderly Mother. I don’t know how my Mother lasted this long without ever using the internet, but enough was enough! I thought.

“Ok” she said reluctantly settling down by the computer and slowly putting on her reading glasses “what do I do now?”

“Now I’m going to open the home page of Google”, I explained. “OK here it is! Now type in ANY question you want into the bar over here and you will find an answer to your question.” I confidently assured her.

My Mother looked at me warily, thought for a second, and slowly began to type,

How is Gertrude doing this morning?

*****

Ha!  Well, my husband and I do refer to Google as, “The Great Oracle Google,” because it gives a good impression of knowing everything,  Heck, I bet if YOU typed in “How is Gertrude,” it would probably have an answer for you.  Winking smile

Have an epic first-weekend-in-October!

All rights reserved by Vanessence


Filed under: Funnies, Jokes, Laughing Tagged: Funnies, Jokes, Laughing

via WordPress

Funnies, Jokes, Laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment