Monday, May 1, 2017

Music Monday

My kids are gamers.  That’s no secret.  My son is much more flexible and will play nearly anything we throw at him.  He just finished Mass Effect Andromeda and really liked it.

My daughter, on the other hand, will only play Destiny.  It was a game my son picked out about a year and half ago, and for a good six weeks after we got it, my daughter wouldn’t even touch it.

But then, she did.

And she hasn’t played any other game since.

Recently … well, a couple months ago recently when we were last on school break, she made it to the pinnacle in Destiny, the fabled Lighthouse. It’s a grueling challenge to get there, requiring nine consecutive victorious Trials matches.  They call it “going flawless.”  There was much cheering in the house that night!

Then we found these parody songs, and both of them fit my daughter to a tee, and make me laugh, so I thought I’d share them.

I hope you enjoy!

All rights reserved by Vanessence

 




via WordPress

Music, Video, Daughter, Destiny, Games

No comments:

Post a Comment