Thursday, May 11, 2017

Thankfulness

It’s been a while since I’ve done one of my Thankfulness posts.  My goal was to write one monthly, to find something small, mundane, and frequently overlooked, to be thankful for.  It’s easy to be thankful for the big things.  But the little things?  Those can be a bit more difficult because we don’t even “see” them anymore. 

This month, I am thankful for my watering can. 

I live in an apartment with no outside hose, and I love to garden.  Lord knows I miss being able to stand over my plants with my sprayer attachment and hose and zone out on watering, but for the time being, that’s not possible.  So, I make trips back and forth between the kitchen and the garden.  Many, many, many trips.  That’s my fault because I have so many plants.  😀 

My watering can has the perfect kind of holes so my plants get a gentle spray and not a great gush.  It holds two gallons of water instead of just one, which means fewer trips.  And it’s plastic, which means it doesn’t add a lot of weight to the water as I carry it.  Oh, and it also fits under my faucet!  One I tried didn’t, so that one had to go back to the store. 

That’s my thankful this month.  What are you thankful for?

All rights reserved by Vanessence




via WordPress

Thankfulness

No comments:

Post a Comment