Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Prompt This

Did you know that WordPress offers daily blog prompts over at Prompts | The Daily Post?  Did you know they also offered at one time, a free ebook of prompts?  Blogging in 2014 Just Got Easier: Introducing 365 Days of Writing Prompts | The Daily Post  Yep, they sure did.  Now, while that’s dated to 2014, the prompts are still good, and after I got the book I thought, wouldn’t it be neat to have each prompt on an individual note, like a sticky note?  So, I made a bunch of different colored note sized images to simulate sticky notes.  Like, a year or two ago.  Naturally I had to make them all different colors …

Now, I am nothing if not a procrastinator, but bit by bit I’m trying to copy over each day’s prompt into its own note.  It’s a WIP.  No, no I’m not OCD at all, why do you ask?

And of course, these are WordPress’s prompts not mine, so if you want the images for your own blog, by all means, feel free! 

Also, of course, all prompts are optional.  🙂

All rights reserved by Vanessence

E 05-04




via WordPress

Daily Prompt, Prompt This

No comments:

Post a Comment