Friday, June 2, 2017

Gratitude in June

Goodness, I really did mean to get this up on the 1st!  I caught this graphic on Pinterest some time ago, and I had this idea.  I fully intended to have all my posts nicely done and pre-posted, but no.  Life got in the way again!  How does that always happen?

Anyway, this is my personal goal for June.  You can do it too, if you’d like, or any month that suits you, or not.  It’s just a thing.  🙂 

 

  1. What smell are you grateful for today?

Today I am grateful to be able to smell anything at all!  My husband is home with a terrible cold and, poor guy, with all the sniffling, sneezing, and coughing, he can’t smell a blessed thing. 

I am also grateful for all the amazing fragrance oils I use in my soap, and the essential oils I use in my diffuser.  Which brings to mind this hilarious graphic I saw in Saponification Nation on Facebook this morning.
FB_IMG_1496422539674

All rights reserved by Vanessence

Text prompts courtesy of Gratitude Journal Prompts | TextMyJournal

Gratitude in June_thumb




via WordPress

Gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment