Monday, June 19, 2017

Gratitude in June

19. What touch are you grateful for today?

Well it’s definitely NOT the touch of grey that’s in my hair!  Time for a touch-up! 

I’m grateful for the sense of touch.  I touch everything.  I walk around the garden center, the fabric store, any place really, and just run my hand lightly over the different textures.  I love to touch my kid’s hair, I rub their backs when I hug them.  I touch my soaps and feel if they are sticky or dry.  I touch my children’s foreheads with my lips if they think they have a fever – lips are the most sensitive to temperature changes, did you know that?  I guess I am pretty tactile.

All rights reserved by Vanessence

Text prompts courtesy of Gratitude Journal Prompts | TextMyJournal

Gratitude in June_thumb




via WordPress

Gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment