Saturday, June 3, 2017

Gratitude in June

3. What color are you grateful for?

This color:
A1dblqlNs8L._SL1500_

Sky blue?  Pale Teal?  Light Turquoise?  Pale Cyan?  I don’t know what to call it.  I only know that after spending all my life being in love with yellow and pink, last year I suddenly found myself crushing hard on this color.  It feels a bit like an identity crisis – who changes their favorite color so drastically at this age?  Never thought I would, that’s for sure.  Never liked turquoise either.  Now, I see this color and it keeps me spellbound, literally just staring at it for long stretches of time, like it holds the key to all the world’s secrets or something.  Weird. 

Oh sure, I’m still in love with yellow and pink, but now I also adore this color. 

All rights reserved by Vanessence

Text prompts courtesy of Gratitude Journal Prompts | TextMyJournal

Gratitude in June_thumb




via WordPress

Gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment