Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Word of the Week

Brought to you by: The Letter A.

My word for the week is: Alchemy.

image

I have come to love this word in recent years!  Check it out – the supposed transformation of matter, a seemingly magical process of transformation.  You know what that is?  It’s soap!  You take this caustic stuff that will burn you, this oily stuff that will slime you, mix them all together, add some color and some fragrance – and possibly some glitter 😉 – and poof!  You have an entirely NEW substance that has nothing of the ingredients you made it with!  It may not be “magic” in the sense that we think of magic, but it’s surely a magical thing to me.  I may not be able to turn lead into gold, but I CAN turn your bacon grease into soap and that right there is some pretty potent alchemy to me.  😀

All rights reserved by Vanessence




via WordPress

Word of the Week, Alchemy, The Letter A

No comments:

Post a Comment