Thursday, July 13, 2017

Word of the Week

Brought to you by: The Letter B

My word for the week is: Business.

image

Business is a word that’s been on my mind a lot lately.  I so very much would love to get my soaping business off the ground!  Likewise, I would love for my husband’s writing business to take off, as well.  If we could support ourselves doing things we loved, how wonderful that would be!

Then I think of business in other contexts – how so many aspects of my life are no one else’s business.  I’m referring to nosy people I’ve known, not you.  If you are reading this, you are not one of them, I promise.  None of them even know I have a blog – because they were so nosy, see? 

I also think of the times I don’t ask questions of people I know because I just assume that the answer is none of MY business, and I don’t want to come across as nosy.  I think sometimes people might perceive me as being uninterested, when in reality I’m interested like crazy but I just don’t want to offend or come across as nosy.  I don’t want to pry.  I just don’t know where that line is or how to walk on it. 

All rights reserved by Vanessence




via WordPress

Word of the Week, The Letter B

No comments:

Post a Comment