Saturday, December 22, 2018

What Does Your Christmas Tree Say About You?

You Are Serene

You like to party and live it up during the holidays. This is a time to be festive and celebrate.
You are resourceful, quirky, and artsy. You like something that’s a bit outside the norm. You aren’t traditional.
You like your holiday decor to have personal meaning. Your ornaments and decorations each tell a story.
This holiday season you are grateful and spiritual. You are tapping into the deeper meaning of the holidays.

This is one of the results from the quiz, What Does Your Christmas Tree Say About You?

*****

  Well now.  I like for my TREE to party, but not me personally.  And in fact, I’ve even used that term for my tree – years ago I found tinsel in several different colors and used them all on the white tree I had, and claimed it looked like a party going on.  🙂  But me, myself, and I are quite content without large social gatherings.  Smaller, more intimate situations are much preferred. 

*****

All rights reserved by Vanessence



via WordPress

Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment