Friday, April 24, 2015

#Avengers

Can I be silly for a minute?

I caught this interview yesterday, because I’ve come to really love the whole Avengers movies that have come out in recent years.  I’m married to, and the mother of, comic book heroes fans, and it’s just natural that eventually the love would flow to me as well.  I became a big Iron Man fan, thanks to Robert Downer Jr’s portrayal of that character, until I saw Captain America.  Cap totally won me with the line, “There’s only one God ma’am, and I’m pretty sure He doesn’t dress like that,” from the first Avengers movie.  Now I’m a Cap girl, all the way.

So the next Avengers movie is coming out in a few days and there are interviews with the stars all over the place, promoting the movie, which looks like it’s going to be epic, by the way.  I caught this one with Jeremy Renner and Chris Evans, and just cracked up.  Jeremy Renner and Chris Evans criticized for ‘sexist’ comments

Jeremy Renner and Chris Evans have whipped up a media firestorm

via Jeremy Renner and Chris Evans criticized for ‘sexist’ comments

Today I see that a bunch of people have their undies in a bunch over the cracks they made in the interview.  I nearly broke my eyeballs from rolling them so hard.  I’ve heard a lot of women say worse things about men after they’ve been dumped – real women talking about real men, not fictional characters.  I think our society may have lost its sense of humor.  So I tweeted #BlackWidow loves #TheHulk because #SizeMatters.  Winking smile

Think anyone will get the joke? 

All rights reserved by Vanessence


Filed under: Current Events, Silly Tagged: Avengers, Movies, Silly

via WordPress

Current Events, Silly, Avengers, Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment