Friday, April 24, 2015

Funnies

A Seeing Eye Dog?

Phil and Slim, not very religious men, are walking their dog by a church on Sunday morning.

Phil says, “lets go in. I hear they have a great pot luck after church Sunday.”

Slim says, “they will never let us in with the dogs.. “

“Just follow my lead,” says Phil..

Phil goes into the church. The pastor says, “no dogs are allowed.” Phil says, “it’s my seeing eye dog!” The pastor says, “ok, go ahead.”

Slim follows. Again the pastor says, “no dogs are allowed.” Slim says, “it’s my seeing eye dog!” The pastor asks Slim, “this is your seeing eye dog? A Chihuahua!” Slim looks startled and says, “is that what they gave me?

*****

LOL  It always pays to be quick on the draw!  Have an awesome last weekend in April!

All rights reserved by Vanessence


Filed under: Funnies, Jokes, Laughing Tagged: Funnies, Jokes, Laughing

via WordPress

Funnies, Jokes, Laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment