Wednesday, April 29, 2015

May Flowers!

Yes, I know it’s not officially May yet, but the other post I did about my little garden space was titled April showers, so, there you go.  Smile

I’m done!  I finished all the planting and digging and mulching and cleaning and all that other stuff today!  Woo!  I’m so happy!  I’ve been working pretty steadily at it since Saturday.  I think it turned out pretty nice.  It looks so much nicer than it did before, especially since we got those awful half dead juniper shrubs out of there.  To replace those that management was kind enough to let me get rid of, I planted lavender, phlox, daylilies, and a daisy.  I can’t wait until they get more mature as the season progresses.  I might even be able to use some of that lavender in something, too. 

I am one happy camper.  Tired and achy, but happy.  Finally, my garden grows.  Open-mouthed smile

How about you?  Any garden projects going on?

All rights reserved by Vanessence

PhotoGrid_1430340946064

PhotoGrid_1430341079302

 

0429151450a

100_0920

0429151541

Yes, I corrected the tilt on the hanging baskets.  Couldn’t let it stay that way! 


Filed under: Personal, Seasonal Tagged: Garden, Gardening, Personal, Seasons

via WordPress

Personal, Seasonal, Garden, Gardening, Seasons

No comments:

Post a Comment