Monday, May 4, 2015

Nature Monday

So far, things are looking pretty good.  Nothing’s died yet, lol.  I used to have somewhat of a green thumb, but I don’t know if that’s still the case. 

This year, instead of mixing up all the plants, I decided to keep (with a few exceptions) one plant type per pot.  And I got better soil, too, so that should help.  Last year was kind of harsh, weather-wise, and then I got sick and couldn’t take care of anything, although the husband and kids gave it a valiant effort. 

I’m hopeful for better things this year!  Especially since I put some perennials in.  This is the view this morning, and the pansies are my current favorite pot this week.  Smile

How’s your garden growing?

All rights reserved by Vanessence

100_0959

100_0939


Filed under: Garden Tagged: Garden, Gardening, Personal

via WordPress

Garden, Gardening, Personal

No comments:

Post a Comment