Monday, August 17, 2015

Nature Monday

Yet another rainy Monday!  We had a big downpour this afternoon, complete with thunder and lightning.  I snapped some pictures because we had storm clouds to the north of us, and sunshine blue skies to the south.  It was strange, seeing the sunshine and hearing the thunder. 

As nice as it is to see the sky like this, I still miss my trees. 

100_1471

100_1473

As far as the garden goes, it’s holding on.  Lots of die-back I think, so I’ll have to do more dead-heading this week.  I’m trying to keep up with the watering.  No easy task considering we don’t have an outdoor faucet!  Thank goodness for watering cans!  It’s hard to believe there are only about 4-6 weeks left to the season, before the frosty weather starts killing things off. 

100_1456

My favorite pot this week is this one of snapdragons.  They’ve started a re-bloom after some serious dead-heading a couple weeks ago.  I’d say that’s a nice pay off to that bit of work.  Smile

100_1443

And how it your garden growing this week?

All rights reserved by Vanessence


Filed under: Garden Tagged: Garden, Gardening

via WordPress

Garden, Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment