Saturday, August 15, 2015

What Does Your Least Favorite Food Say About You?

Ha!  No, I am not the fun one.  I am the quiet one, the wallflower, the introvert, the shy one.  My husband is really good at being the fun one.  He’s great at making me and the kids laugh.  Smile

And yes, I despise tofu.

All rights reserved by Vanessence

Your Hatred of Tofu Says You’re Old-Fashioned
You are conventional and traditional. You don’t feel a need to change what works.
You are always ready to take a leap of faith. If something doesn’t work, you will change!

You dance through life, even when there isn’t any music playing. You spice things up.
You are good at getting people to let loose. You are the fun one in your group.

Filed under: Quiz Tagged: Quiz

via WordPress

Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment