Monday, August 31, 2015

Nature Monday

Things are definitely winding down in the garden now.  And even a little more this week, as I wasn’t able to give it some of the attention it wanted, as I had other priorities.  My step-brother came for a visit over the weekend!  I haven’t seen him in several years, so it was a real blessing to be able to spend time with him.  Smile

100_1504

I’m loving the greenery of this pot this week.  It’s still fairly lush, despite the heat.  It doesn’t get as much sun on the patio here and I think that helps the Sweet Alyssum stay more green as well. 

100_1516

Then there are the Marigolds.  Tenacious as ever!  Defiant in the heat, reaching for the sun, have to love that.  Smile

100_1518

So we’re still hanging in there, bloom-wise.  I hope to be able to get a little dead-heading done this week, but I do have some other projects happening, and it will be super hot, so there’s that.  Next week, though, we’ll be starting our Autumn break from school so I’ll have more time to attend to the garden.  Yay! 

How’s your garden or other hobby growing this week?

All rights reserved by Vanessence


Filed under: Garden Tagged: Garden, Gardening

via WordPress

Garden, Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment