Friday, November 20, 2015

Funnies

Same in My Business

A minister waited in line to have his car filled with gas just before a long holiday weekend. The attendant worked quickly, but there were many cars ahead of him in front of the service station. Finally, the attendant motioned him toward a vacant pump.

“Preacher,” said the young man, “I’m sorry about the delay. It seems as if everyone waits until the last minute to get ready for a long trip.”

The minister chuckled, “I know what you mean. It’s the same in my business.”

*****

As I was reading this joke, it went through my mind that it was probably from around 1974.  When was the last time you saw a line of cars at a gas station with an attendant?

Anyway, have an awesome pre-Thanksgiving weekend!  And you have my prayers for your safety if you’re travelling for the holiday.   And even if you’re not.  Smile

All rights reserved by Vanessence

All rights reserved by Rarasaur


Filed under: 2015 NaBloPoMo, 2015 Nano Poblano, Funnies, Jokes, Laughing Tagged: 2015 NaBloPoMo, 2015 NaNo Poblano, Funnies, Jokes, Laughing

via WordPress

2015 NaBloPoMo, 2015 Nano Poblano, Funnies, Jokes, Laughing, 2015 NaNo Poblano

No comments:

Post a Comment