Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Nature Monday

We made it to Week 29, wow!  I’m going to call this one a wrap.  Most things are dead or dying.  I can’t believe it’s lasted this long, and like my friend Spark said, I really got my money’s worth out of it this year.  Boy howdy, she’s not kidding!  I got about 2 months longer than I expected, so I am grateful.

We’ve had a frost or two, and more to come this week sometime, so I’ll be cutting down the perennials, getting rid of the annuals, seeing if I’ll be able to re-use any of the soil for next year, stacking the pots – all that fun stuff.  It has been so rewarding this year.  I can’t wait for Spring!

11-16-2015GW29 (5)

A bouquet of mums for Spark
11-16-2015GW29 (6)

11-16-2015GW29 (9)

One of the neat things about Autumn is seeing where all the birds had their nests.  I found this one on the other side of the parking lot. 

11-16-2015GW29 (15)

So that’s how my little garden grew this year.  Thank you for strolling through it with me.  Smile

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk forever in my garden.  @@~>~~>~~~

All rights reserved by Vanessence

All rights reserved by Rarasaur


Filed under: 2015 NaBloPoMo, 2015 Nano Poblano, Garden Tagged: 2015 NaBloPoMo, 2015 NaNo Poblano, Garden, Gardening

via WordPress

2015 NaBloPoMo, 2015 Nano Poblano, Garden, 2015 NaNo Poblano, Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment