Saturday, November 21, 2015

How Do You Paint the World?

It kind of makes me laugh how so many of these quizzes say I’m one kind of artist or another.  The fact of the matter is, I’m not.  No matter how much I’ve wanted to be, I’m not.  I love art and beautiful things though, and that’s as close as I can get to artistry.

All rights reserved by Vanessence

You Paint the World with Bright Colors

You are a true artist. You are very creative.
Your friends can count on you to be playful. You always know how to have fun!

You are a truly friendly person … though sometimes you can be a bit jealous.
You are laid back and relaxed. Nothing really gets to you.


Filed under: 2015 NaBloPoMo, 2015 Nano Poblano, Quiz Tagged: 2015 NaBloPoMo, 2015 NaNo Poblano, Quiz

via WordPress

2015 NaBloPoMo, 2015 Nano Poblano, Quiz, 2015 NaNo Poblano

No comments:

Post a Comment