Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Murphy Was Here

My friend Murphy came by today and decided to hang out for a while.  I’m sure you know him, too.

It’s one of those days where pretty much anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

Thankfully, it’s nothing of a catastrophic sort, or disastrous.  Just … annoying and frustrating.  Little things, until they build up and you want to just scream because it feels like a huge thing.

But it’s not.  It’s just accumulated aggravating moments.  Guess I’m due, I haven’t had any for a while, so they all came today.  Unlike the gift I ordered for my son’s birthday that the Post Office said they delivered yesterday but didn’t.

Like I said, Murphy was here!

And how is your day going?  Better than mine, I hope!  <3

NovSigSmall.png

nanopoblano2015light.png


Filed under: Uncategorized

via WordPress

Uncategorized

No comments:

Post a Comment