Thursday, March 31, 2016

#atozchallenge Blogging from A to Z April Challenge

In the dictionary, under the letter I, is a picture of me, because I am insane.  I signed up for the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge.  Why?  It’s not like I don’t have anything to do, being a homeschool mom with school starting next week, or a wife who still irons her husband’s work clothes, or a homemaker who still cooks dinner every night. 

I don’t know, something about it appealed to me.  Perhaps it was the whole A-Z thing.  I love lists, after all. 

Besides, you’re here.  Smile

There’s still time to sign up, if you’re interested.  It could be us and more than 1600 1700 of our closest new friends!  C’mon in!

 

 #AtoZChallenge

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge

 

All rights reserved by Vanessence


Filed under: A-Z Blog Challenge, Blogging Tagged: #atozchallenge, A-Z Blog Challenge

via WordPress

A-Z Blog Challenge, Blogging, #atozchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment