Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thursday Thumbnails

Well, I did a little better on the centerpiece this month than I did last month.  You can’t really see in this image, but inside the vase are little tiny shamrock pieces. 
0305161754

It’s silly how happy these flower bouquets make me.  My husband and I were out at the store and when I saw all the flowers, I just stopped to look and smell.  So he said, “They’re on sale!  Get some!”  Normally, I kind of balk at cut flowers.  Especially roses.  I know, I’m weird!  But it sort of makes me feel like when someone pulls the legs off a bug.  I hate bugs, but goodness, just kill the thing quickly, don’t torture it.  And flowers belong on their plants.  But, as I was just standing there looking at my bouquets after we got home, my son said, “It must feel like  you’re gardening early indoors.”  Yeah. Yeah!  What he said!
0314161552

Once we got home, I realized all my vases were packed away.  So, I scrambled and tweaked something to throw together. 
0314161555

This is the bouquet that initially caught my eye in the store.  Look at those colors!  Yellow!  And that blue … I’m so drawn to that particular blue lately for some reason.
0314161600

And booyah, I was able to paint my nails for St Patrick’s Day!  A rainbow, with a pot of gold at the end, naturally.  Open-mouthed smile
0316162339b

I made treats!  For my husband’s co-workers, and the ladies at the complex office here.  They swooned.  Score!  These are chocolate mint and tinted dark green on the inside. 
0317160236a

My week in miniature – how was yours?

All rights reserved by Vanessence


Filed under: Thumbnails Tagged: Thumbnails

via WordPress

Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment