Friday, July 17, 2015

Funnies

Beyond Facebook

Presently, I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles.

Therefore every day, I go to the street and tell a passerby what I have eaten, how I feel, what I have done the night before and what I will do after. I give them pictures of my wife, my grandkids, and me gardening and spending time in my pool. I also listen to their conversations and tell them I love them.

And it works: I already have three people following me: 2 police officers and a psychiatrist!

*****

Ha!  Yeah, that pretty much describes FaceBook!  LOL

Have an awesome weekend!

All rights reserved by Vanessence


Filed under: Funnies, Jokes, Laughing Tagged: Funnies, Jokes, Laughing

via WordPress

Funnies, Jokes, Laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment