Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Post Poblano

So, December is here now – see?
1201151500

And it’s the end of Nano Poblano. Did you manage to make it through the whole month? 

I feel like I met some awesome people and I want to thank Rarasaur for that.  If not for her encouragement and … social butterfly-ness, I probably wouldn’t have.  I still don’t have the extrovert gene and it’s not likely I ever will.  Or the tall gene either, but I digress.  Winking smile

So, thank you, Ra.  *hugs*

That was fun!  Let’s do it again! 

All rights reserved by Vanessence

All rights reserved by Rarasaur


Filed under: 2015 NaBloPoMo, 2015 Nano Poblano, Blogging Tagged: 2015 NaBloPoMo, 2015 NaNo Poblano, Blogging

via WordPress

2015 NaBloPoMo, 2015 Nano Poblano, Blogging, 2015 NaNo Poblano

No comments:

Post a Comment