Saturday, December 19, 2015

What’s Your Ideal Career?

Now this is funny!  People used to tell me quite a bit that I should have been a lawyer!  And I’d probably die if I had to be a dentist.  That’s right up there with spider-wrangling, in my book. 

All rights reserved by Vanessence

Your Career Type: Investigative
You are precise, scientific, and intellectual.
Your talents lie in understanding and solving math and science problems.

You would make an excellent:

Architect – Biologist – Chemist
Dentist – Electrical Technician – Mathematician
Medical Technician – Meteorologist – Pharmacist
Physician – Surveyor – Veterinarian

The worst career options for your are enterprising careers, like lawyer or real estate agent.


Filed under: Quiz Tagged: Quiz

via WordPress

Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment