Saturday, December 12, 2015

What’s Your Creative Power?

Wellll, maybe *some of this is true.  I’m not dramatic by any means, but I do like to dream and I am a tiny bit on the idealistic side.  And I am also a hard core realist.  Also, bossy me likes very much to be in charge.  Open-mouthed smile  I should have had younger siblings!

All rights reserved by Vanessence

Your Creative Power is Your Logic
You’re the type of person who is great at execution. You don’t just dream about ideas – you make them happen!
You are idealistic and determined, but you are also a realist. You only undertake projects you’re pretty sure you can finish.

You are a natural problem solver, and you actually think better when you’re being challenged.
You do best when you work by yourself or when you’re in charge. You ideas are big, dramatic, and the best.


Filed under: Quiz Tagged: Quiz

via WordPress

Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment