Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tech Tuesday

I don’t about you, but I like one-stop shopping.  Everything you need in a single place, no running around to different places looking for all the things you need or want.  Other people like the chase but I don’t fall into that group. 

I think that’s the appeal of this little gadget.  So many tools in a single tiny device!  I suspect there are a lot of people who would appreciate that kind of compact design. 

This little device just might be worth it for the emergency charger alone, or the extra 64G of memory you can have.  I’ve been debating whether or not to invest in this – I wish it came in pink!  LOL 

What about you?  Do you keep an eye on tech stuff like this? 

All rights reserved by Vanessence

================================

WonderCube: 8 mobile essentials in One Cubic Inch

Introducing WonderCube, the world’s smallest all-in-1 mobile solution for on the go generation, small enough to sit on your fingertip. It can unfold and transform in many ways to meet your needs for:


Filed under: Tech Stuff Tagged: Tech Stuff, Technology, WonderCube

via WordPress

Tech Stuff, Technology, WonderCube

No comments:

Post a Comment