Monday, January 4, 2016

Back in the Swing of Things

I tell ya, it’s not easy getting back into the swing of things after a long and awesome vacation!  My husband had a couple weeks and a couple days off, the kids were off school, and we had one of the best Christmases ever.  It’s hard to go back to the real world after that.  But go back we did.  The kids got a new school year off to a start, my husband went back to his day job and thankfully there weren’t any fires for him to put out, and I got started on packing Christmas things away, and some general housework I’d let pile up.  If you ask if we went anywhere, my husband might tell you, “Well, I made multiple trips to the coffee pot.” and I might say, “I went to bed!”  Sleep was sweet for all of us, and how big of a blessing is that? 

I imagine a big part of the world went back to the daily grind today – how about you?  Did you have a good holiday?  Were you ready to go back to work? 

All rights reserved by Vanessence


Filed under: Daily Life Tagged: Daily Life

via WordPress

Daily Life

No comments:

Post a Comment