Saturday, January 23, 2016

Deep Down, Who Are You?

Okay, that’s true.  I mean, that I like to write poetry and use words to express myself.  I won’t say I’m eloquent though, rofl, my husband says my poetry is “Hallmark-y” and he’s totally right. 

All rights reserved by Vanessence

You Are a Poet

You are sensitive and expressive. You feel very deeply, and the smallest things in this world can move you.
You may feel misunderstood by the world at times, so you make sure to understand yourself well at least. You are very reflective.

You are a wordsmith, and you know how to get your thoughts out on paper. You are very eloquent and even witty.
For you, the written word is very cathartic. You always feel better after writing or even just reading a bit.


Filed under: Quiz Tagged: Quiz

via WordPress

Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment